At a congressional hearing by the House Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions, the IAM stood strong and opposed any new federal legislatiion that would allow troubled multi-employer defined benefit pension plans to cut benefits to current retirees.
- New York Local 330 Completes WWW Negotiating Preparation Class
- Illinois Mechanics organize 19 new members
- Southern Workers Rise Up in Two More IAM Organizing Victories
- Western Workers Choosing IAM for Voice on Job
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- IAM ExpressJet Flight Attendants Pound the Pavement, Demand Equal Pay
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!