At a congressional hearing by the House Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions, the IAM stood strong and opposed any new federal legislatiion that would allow troubled multi-employer defined benefit pension plans to cut benefits to current retirees.
- Pelletier Elected to AFL-CIO Executive Council
- Wisconsin Local recognizes 50 year members
- Boeing Workers, IAM to Seek Union Election in South Carolina
- A Negotiator’s Open Letter to Long Beach City Council
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- NMB Rules American Airlines a Single Carrier
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!