At a congressional hearing by the House Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions, the IAM stood strong and opposed any new federal legislatiion that would allow troubled multi-employer defined benefit pension plans to cut benefits to current retirees.
- Pelletier Elected to AFL-CIO Executive Council
- Local 701 sponsors Automotive Service Tech at SkillsUSA Illinois
- Boeing Workers, IAM to Seek Union Election in South Carolina
- A Negotiator’s Open Letter to Long Beach City Council
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- IAM Welcomes Southwest SOS Employees Into Union
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!