July 25, 2011 - Even as a Swedish company, IKEA has become a popular stop in the USA. But what many people don't know is that when on American soil, IKEA is playing by a very different set of rules than when at home.
- Tell Congress to Protect Due Process Rights for Veterans Affairs Employees
- Tell Congress to Keep Its Pension Promises
- Tell Congress to Revive the Export-Import Bank
- Tell the House to Vote NO on Disapproval of New NLRB Election Rules
- Tell Congress to Vote "No" on Privatizing the Tennessee Valley Authority
- New York Local 330 Completes WWW Negotiating Preparation Class
- Midwest Territory Guide Dogs events raise over $300,000
- Southern Workers Rise Up in Two More IAM Organizing Victories
- Western Workers Choosing IAM for Voice on Job
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- TWU-IAM Association Schedules New Meetings: Reconciliation Process Continues
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!