July 25, 2011 - Even as a Swedish company, IKEA has become a popular stop in the USA. But what many people don't know is that when on American soil, IKEA is playing by a very different set of rules than when at home.
- New York Local 330 Completes WWW Negotiating Preparation Class
- Illinois Mechanics organize 19 new members
- Southern Workers Rise Up in Two More IAM Organizing Victories
- Western Workers Choosing IAM for Voice on Job
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- IAM ExpressJet Flight Attendants Pound the Pavement, Demand Equal Pay
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!