Machinist Cindy Williams joins the Coalition of Labor Union Women for its 2012 Lobby Day, part of activities for the first National Executive Board meeting of the year. Williams lobbied for the Paycheck Fairness Act, the Wages Act and the Healthy Families Act.
- Pelletier Elected to AFL-CIO Executive Council
- Local 701 sponsors Automotive Service Tech at SkillsUSA Illinois
- Boeing Workers, IAM to Seek Union Election in South Carolina
- A Negotiator’s Open Letter to Long Beach City Council
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- IAM Sponsors Aviation High School Students in Maintenance Skills Competition
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!