Machinist Cindy Williams joins the Coalition of Labor Union Women for its 2012 Lobby Day, part of activities for the first National Executive Board meeting of the year. Williams lobbied for the Paycheck Fairness Act, the Wages Act and the Healthy Families Act.
- Pelletier Elected to AFL-CIO Executive Council
- Wisconsin Workers file law suit to stop right--to-work
- Boeing Workers, IAM to Seek Union Election in South Carolina
- Tell the New Mexico Senate to Reject Right-to-Work Law
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- NMB Process Plods Along
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!