Machinist Cindy Williams joins the Coalition of Labor Union Women for its 2012 Lobby Day, part of activities for the first National Executive Board meeting of the year. Williams lobbied for the Paycheck Fairness Act, the Wages Act and the Healthy Families Act.
- Tell Congress to Save Jobs, Vote NO on the TPP
- Tell Congress to Protect Due Process Rights for Veterans Affairs Employees
- Tell Congress to Keep Its Pension Promises
- Tell Congress to Revive the Export-Import Bank
- Tell the House to Vote NO on Disapproval of New NLRB Election Rules
- Tell Congress to Vote "No" on Privatizing the Tennessee Valley Authority
- New York Local 330 Completes WWW Negotiating Preparation Class
- Congress fails on XM Bank causes Wisconsin plant closure
- Southern Workers Rise Up in Two More IAM Organizing Victories
- Western Workers Choosing IAM for Voice on Job
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- Airline Coordinator Ira Levy Retires After 38 Years
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!