Machinist Cindy Williams joins the Coalition of Labor Union Women for its 2012 Lobby Day, part of activities for the first National Executive Board meeting of the year. Williams lobbied for the Paycheck Fairness Act, the Wages Act and the Healthy Families Act.
- New York Local 330 Completes WWW Negotiating Preparation Class
- Illinois Mechanics organize 19 new members
- Southern Workers Rise Up in Two More IAM Organizing Victories
- Western Workers Choosing IAM for Voice on Job
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- IAM ExpressJet Flight Attendants Pound the Pavement, Demand Equal Pay
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!