Claudio has been on the Grand Lodge staff since 1989. He joined the IAM in 1972, when he hired into Rohr Industries (now BF Goodrich) in Chula Vista, Ca., as a High Temperature Structures Assembler. Prior to joining our staff, Claudio had served the membership of local 755 as a steward and auditor. Claudio's assignments as a Grand Lodge Representative have been mainly concentrated in the areas of organizing and investigations.
- Pelletier Elected to AFL-CIO Executive Council
- Wisconsin Local recognizes 50 year members
- Boeing Workers, IAM to Seek Union Election in South Carolina
- A Negotiator’s Open Letter to Long Beach City Council
- Join the Stop Fast Track Lobby Day on March 4
- NMB Rules American Airlines a Single Carrier
- Canada Territory News
iMail updates e-mailed directly to your inbox!