United Launch Alliance-Atlas Launch Operations for the facilities at the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral in Florida and Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
These were the initial negotiations with the newly from Boeing-Lockheed Martin joint venture company of United Launch Alliance, negotiations were unique from the start as to how the company and Union would work on programs.
* 4%General Wage Increase the first year and 3% in the second and third year
* All GWI's applied to all minimum and maximum rates
* $2000.00 ratification bonus to be paid on May 28, 2004
* Increased COLA Supplements of $700.00 each December of the Agreement
* Pension plan increased from $60.00 to $70.00 per month per year of credited service and retroactive to 01 January 2007
* Requirement for Company to make annual submissions to Union on status of Pension Plan, Notice of modifications/amendments within 30 days, and notice if Plan falls below 95% funding.
* Increased Company contributions to Early Retiree Medical Plan
* Increased TDY pay from $2.00per hour to $4.00 per hourfor all TDY hours, portal to portal.
* Daily per diem rate increased from $44.00 to $59.00 per day on continental USA travel
* Daily per diem rates raised from $85.00 to $100.00 per day for travel outside the continental USA
* Travel allowance for personal vehicle use increased from $0.37 to $0.485 per mile
* Accident and Sickness insurance at the Cape location increased from $450.00 to $500.00 per week
* 37 Paid Holidays over life of the agreement
* Increased Company paidBasic Life Insurance and AD&D from $28k to $31k
* New restriction limiting the number of Lead employees who may be held out of line of seniority.
* New language requiring the Company to pay for time required for any Company required testing.
* New provisions on TDY travel as proposed by Union insuring travel arrangements.