TCU Members on Providence and Worcester Railroad overwhelmingly ratified the new agreement by an %84 margin.
The new agreement includes:
• 24% over 8 years compounded
• For the First ever, time and a half on relief days
• Members hired after 2000 will get 2 additional sick days a year.
• Flex time for clerks
• Personal & comp time can be cashed out instead of use them of lose them.
• Rate review for clerks could see up to an additional 10% of a pay raise, depending on qualifications.
• Cost sharing on health care frozen at 2.75% in year 2019 and will start 2014.
• Full back pay and signing bonus.
Click here to read the full agreement.
No posts are directly related to this post.