All working families are affected by this economic crisis. Union Privilege has created the SAFE (Security Assistance and Financial Education) program to provide benefits to help during these tough times.
The new benefits being provided are:
• $1,000 grants to help with out-of-pocket hospital costs.
• $500 grants to help open new 529 college savings plans.
• $250 grants to help Union Plus Credit Card holders who lose their jobs.
• No-fee financial counseling, including debt management and bankruptcy counseling.
• Mortgage payment assistance for Union Plus mortgage holders, including six months of full mortgage payments for members on strike.
• Save My Home Hotline to help avoid foreclosure.
Click here to read the Union SAFE flyer.
More information can be found at the Union Plus website www.unionplus.org/unionSAFE
No posts are directly related to this post.