United Healthcare is addressing the needs of our members affected by the recent floods in Georgia by offering:
Assistance for members in locating an in-network care provider
Free help line for individuals in need of counseling
Effective September 22, 2009 through October 6, 2009, these benefits will be available to members residing in the following Georgia counties:
• Carroll • Crawford • Newton
• Catoosa • DeKalb • Paulding
• Chattooga • Douglas • Rockdale
• Cherokee • Forsyth • Stephens
• Clayton • Fulton • Walker
• Cobb • Gwinnett
Click here to view the information released by United Healthcare.
No posts are directly related to this post.