Union Plus offers a variety of ways for TCU/IAM members and their family members to save money throughout the year:
The AT&T program.
• 15% off on qualified AT&T wireless plans and service
• 20% off eligible wireless accessories
• waived activation fees with select activations
• Union Plus Credit Cardholders can combine discounts with other AT&T offers, which include but are not limited to; qualifying for up to $250 in rebates by switching to AT&T and upgrading to a new smartphone.
To learn more about the special discounts on wireless plans and accessories under the Union Plus AT&T program, members may access here.
Other programs available through Union Plus include:
• Union Plus Life Insurance Program – various insurance options to help protect TCU/IAM members from the unexpected. To learn more, members may access here or call 800-393-0864 to talk to a Union Plus Insurance representative.
• Union Plus Credit & Budget Counseling Program provides a free no-obligation credit counseling session, budget analysis, and money management advise assessment online at here or members call 1-877-833-1745-available 24/7.
• The Union Plus Pet Insurance Benefit, powered by Pets Best, provides various plans to care for your pets. To learn more about the Accident only, BestBenefit Accident and Illness and routine wellness plans, visit here.
Union Plus College Scholarship – TCU members that have college-age students and have not already done so, should submit a completed scholarship application along with all information as required by Union Plus, online only here. The submission deadline is Friday, January 31, 2020, no later than noon, Eastern Standard Time.
To learn more about these and other Union Plus discounts, grants and savings programs members may visit UnionPlus.org. If you have any questions about these or other programs available, please contact the TCU/IAM Social Services Department at 301-840-8762.