The February newsletter from NARP includes:
- House Transportation Bill Threatens Transit, PTC, California HSR
- NARP, Californians for High-Speed Rail, and Midwest High Speed Rail Association write to Gov. Brown in support of HSR project
- New Norfolk Train to Operate by Year’s End, says Gov. Bob McDonnell (R)
- President’s Corner: the troubled Positive Train Control initiative
- In about-face, Troy MI City Council supports new Amtrak station
- NARP’s Spring Council Meeting in Alexandria, April 24-26
- Amtrak’s Fiscal 2013 Grant request
- Photos of NARP volunteers at Oklahoma City during visit of Amtrak’s 40th Anniversary Train
- Florida East Coast Awaits Federal $’s, State Liability Agreement
- Amtrak Files Surface Board Complaint Against Canadian National
- Amtrak’s Boardman: No further discussions at this point with Union Pacific on expanding service from tri-weekly to daily between New Orleans and Los Angeles
- 8th World Congress on High Speed Rail to America for the first time.
- Crowds Flock to Lynchburg Train
Click here to view the newsletter.